• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

So i herd u liek mooshrooms

SvenBoogie

wubwub.jpg

Well, its time for a confession.

I found a mushroom biome.

mainisland1.jpg

mainisland2.jpg

Actually, that's a lie. I've found six. But it all started with that one. I found it a while back while working on a map of our world in cartograph. Shortly thereafter, I was joined by Tsysin, Tzelmoth, Dos622, and later, FlamingVizard on the place I've never named, and simply called 'the island.'

Yes, this means it was us that brought you your mooshrooms.

waterdrop.jpg

damooapproaches.jpg

More specifically, myself, Tsysin, and Vizard. Oh, and the 'biomes' that have been appearing around the world were not a coding error. They were brought to you courtesy of Tzelmoth, myself, and silk touch. Oh, and sorry Thee_Pro, we honestly didn't realize you would be angry about it. It was intended as a harmless prank at worst and at best a small gift.

We've had some fun out on our island(s), and now that the wipe is coming, it's time we share a bit. We're willing to let SELECTED people out to see the place if you like. Please send a tell to Tsysin if you're interested. I'll leave you with a few random samples of my adventures in mushroom kingom(s.)

maihouse.jpg

Arches.jpg

lastdays1.jpg

shroomz-1.jpg

A welcoming sunrise after a long journey in darkness:

2011-10-17_20.23.24.png

Life is pretty easy with no mobs and no griefers, leaves lots of time for grand projects:

2011-10-29_15.00.24.png

Back