• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

So i'm going to start casting quite a bit

mikeymagic

So i've just graduated from high school, and although i have my hsc exams coming up i have lots of time in between to cast all kinds of things!

However I'm making it up to you to choose what I cast since I can do more than just play games.

Make sure to vote on the team9000 casual page and join if you haven't already.

In terms of time slots, I'm thinking 2-4 hours every night starting from 9pm AEST. However I do not know how this translates to the rest of the world so please help me out with what kind of time is best for you guys :)

@konflaskes Fuck you. Haha. I thought the website wasn't loading properly. I wanted to like your comment and the like box was't there. :p <3

I've got a brilliant idea! Invite all the asstralianlandanarians to your place and make a video. It'll be you riding a dingo with casham chasing after you while moleman rides beside you inside a kangaroo's pouch. Then you'll have Vorsprung standing in the middle with a dildo-handled whip, whipping you guys as you race circles around him. And throughout it all koodles and TimmyB are throwing ice cubes at you guys chanting "noice, noice, noice, noice, noice!"'

And all of you will be wearing loincloths and have your hair set on fire.

Back