So it's christmas time...

avroom

I'm slowly getting this special christmas feeling now. Although we have no snow here it's still getting romantic.
Especially because our city's christmas market has opened and everything is lit up.

I don't know if you're interested in it or not, but I'd like to share some pics of what's going on.
gqTlxFV.jpg
kLlAPt7.jpg

Vn4NOB4.jpg
Azfy5uM.jpg

9QQKFNk.jpg
9j3EetK.jpg

(Sorry for crappy pics, my camera can't handle night shots)
Zzrmvw0.jpg
wrXUbSp.jpg

Does your town do anything special? What are you going to do?

Hopefully I'll be sitting at home playing video games while waiting for the inevitable money and clothes I'll be receiving. Christmas is really just the same as any other day except I'm expected to socialize with my annoying relatives and maintain the facade I actually care for their existences.

Hopefully I'll be sitting at home playing video games while waiting for the inevitable money and clothes I'll be receiving. Christmas is really just the same as any other day except I'm expected to socialize with my annoying relatives and maintain the facade I actually care for their existences.
That's the spirit! :D

Although i don't even religion anymore i still view Christmas as a religious holiday so i will attend church services..
Other then that i will be around my family and when they get boring i will try to be with friends.

Other then a tree lighting thing my town does shit next to nothing for events on Christmas.

I dunno I miss the happy family shit.

My past 4 Christmas breaks have been really negative throughout my college and end of high school. Always a downer. Conflict with parents etc etc.
Make the most of it while it lasts man. :(

nice photos avroom, wish I was there.

Well, in MY town we do next to nothing, except the two churches have Christmas eve and Christmas Day Mass; the next town over they have a pretty famous Park on the east coast, and they Put up a rather large tree in the Gazebo they have, along with hanging wreaths and such on the gazebo; they also have a 3 day event which is like a town wide christmas party; everything is decorated.

As for myself, i decorate 4 trees and two houses; my Grandmother's house and Our house.

See, she has 2 living rooms, and wanted to put up two fake trees, so my little brother and i do that every year, along with decorating her house.

Then at my house, we decorate a legit tree for my downstairs living room and string lights around the ceiling, same with outdoors; then in my upstairs living room we have a every small, like 1' or more tall fake tree we decorate, then string lights on the ceiling.

I love christmas.

:3

Back