So, this is happening...new project.

It seems you suffering from a serious gaming condition called backlog. The good news is I know of a site that can remedy this.
http://www.backloggery.com/
All you have to do is list your games, and check your progress as you go. It's fairly fast (mostly, depending on how many games you feel like putting in.), but it really helps you cut down on all those untouched games.

I will have to check it out, CaptainGinyu! Maybe I'll throw all my non-PC games on there...since there are just so many.

I haz subscribed and you are awesome enough that I am getting youtube to email me whenever you upload a new vid! <3

I was actually thinking about doing this myself, as I have hundreds of unplayed games. I was thinking of streaming them though.

Any who, it took forever, but here is my backloggery for now. It only includes All of my steam games and a few others, but I have a slew of console games I still need to add. Its pathetic, the lack of video gaming I get done.

Also, I have subscribed to you good sir, and I wish you luck on your long and arduous journey. I will check out your videos too as you post them.

I am using backloggery but only as I go through the games...to keep track of what I have touched, and if it's not on there, I haven't even considered it yet.[/url]

Back