• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

So... This just happened

Casham

Who just ordered one of these?
m05rj.png

this-guy-2.jpg

Finally decided to go through with the purchase of the parts for my rig.
For the longest time I've been contemplating purchasing parts for a new computer.
I kept putting it off, waiting for the next best thing, prices to drop, technology to advance, then I got to a realization that if I continued it was an endless loop.

The last time I built a rig was back in '05. xD
I really stressed myself out at the last minute, then when the order went through I gotta say, I was fucking relieved.

So... What does this mean?
Well... It's simple... I can finally play Minecraft Classic and Flora's Fruit Farm at decent FPS!
409444-flora-s-fruit-farm-windows-screenshot-intro-storys-e1325610720153-150x150.png

Or, I could not do that :p

Cheers,
Casham.

What you really need to be doing is playing pokemon on a PC emulator. 1337 graphics card pwn4g3 right there.

@Jerzey Yeah... In America sure and if you're ordering from eVGA... You really don't want to know the Australian prices however.

@Mikey I got a pretty nice deal
@Jerzey Would you hate me more if I told you I actually bought two 690s ?

@Creeper When you're playing graphic intensive games like Flora's Fruit Farm over a 5760x1080 resolution in 3D, it's never enough.

Back