• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Something I have lived with for a long time but I just discovered I hate

Quincykins

I'm sure most (if not all) of you are familiar with cereal. Yes, cereal that comes in a box. And sometimes, on the back of that box, they have illustrations of some fabulous prizes. They may not seem overwhelming now that we are in our teens or beyond, but they still manage to pique my interest. Well, the other day, I had cereal (in a box) with pictures of prizes on the back. Upon tearing open the box with more than a little animosity, much to my chagrin, I discovered that I was, in fact, a loser. Yes, the one you call Quincykins is a loser. This is not where the story stops, but rather where it begins. Over the next few days (I have cereal every morning), I was forced by my grumbling gut to crack open that box of cereal and be faced with the same message: SORRY, this box is not a winner. I am fine accepting the initial crushing of my childhood hopes and dreams, but to be taunted by the same message day after day causes unbearable pain. Thank you, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, for reminding me that I am a loser every morning. Nothing could motivate me more to earn my stripes.

I don't eat cereal from the box anymore, I went bobo brand from the bag. No possible way to crush my soul for breakfast anymore. I made the switch, and you should too. The knock-off brands may be a little off on taste, but they don't think they are better than you.

Don't eat cereal have an Ulster fry every morning, you may need to google that one.
The eggs, bacon, sausages and fried bread don't tell you you're a loser.

Just like Godlib, I dont get boxed cereals. However I disagree with him. Go to Wal-Mart and get some Malt-O-Meal. Marshmallow Mateys and etc. They are cheaper and taste better than the name brand if you ask me. Kellogg's, Post, etc... all junk to me. Give me that Wal-Mart bag down on the bottom shelf!

The Fruity Dyno Bites are the shit, to me, they taste better than Fruity Pebbles and therefore make better Fruity Marshmellow Bars!

Frosted Flakes? Dude.... Step 1: go into store. Step 2: buy 50 thousand million boxes of these http://goo.gl/MWmTy Step 3 Enjoy cereal that doesn't hurt your feelings rather makes your day better, eat it for dinner, eat it for lunch, eat it for midnight munchies. It makes no false promises, just sweet sweet erotic love to your tongue and then goes and chills in your tummy. Mmmmmh....yes.

I completely agree. Sometimes I can't get out of bed in the morning just at the thought that my beloved breakfast will be insulting me. I feel for you :"(

I eat Rice Bubbles (Rice Krispies to you silly Americalandians) by the gallon.

The taste is the prize.

thanks for all the responses, i had no idea my blog would generate this much interest! due to the amount of comments, i'll continue to engage in this blogging craze... :D

@sparrow There are always exceptions to the rule, but regardless, you are not insulted by your cerial if you go with the bobo brands.

Back