• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Something wiered!

ShockBuddy

Dear T9K Team,

I have some Questions about my ban.

Can you tell me why exactly got Banned, i only know for Advertisement, but i used only the @chat to give friends who want to visit me the Server Name, because i left T9K!

I dont want to get Banned on a Server (bad Karma :D) so i ask if you can Unbann me, im not about to advertise for my Server anymore, beleave in me!

My Banner is Wooty!

Please :(

Well actually it was kagato75 that issued the ban, and pretty sure with your previous history (trolling/2nd chance) this is probably going to be denied... But it'll be up to kagato (or someone of higher rank) to review this appeal and make the final call on it. Please be patient =).

Well actually it was kagato75 that issued the ban, and pretty sure with your previous history (trolling/2nd chance) this is probably going to be denied... But it'll be up to kagato (or someone of higher rank) to review this appeal and make the final call on it. Please be patient =).

Patient is my 2nd name :D

Actually I'll have to send this one upstairs. I carried out the ban as a request by Woot one night in Mumble.

You were told on various occasions that advertising is not allowed. When you left us you promised you wouldn't advertise, and you were also warned in your 'goodbye' thread. You then returned and went back on your word, we warned you several more times and gave you chance to redeem yourself yet you continued to stop by and advertise.. Which led to you being demoted.

You then came back AGAIN with the same intentions, which is why you were banned. You seemed like a good, fun player which makes it very disappointing.

If we unban you, what is to stop you coming back and doing the exact same thing? It will take alot of persuasion tbh.

You were told on various occasions that advertising is not allowed. When you left us you promised you wouldn't advertise, and you were also warned in your 'goodbye' thread. You then returned and went back on your word, we warned you several more times and gave you chance to redeem yourself yet you continued to stop by and advertise.. Which led to you being demoted.

You then came back AGAIN with the same intentions, which is why you were banned. You seemed like a good, fun player which makes it very disappointing.

If we unban you, what is to stop you coming back and doing the exact same thing? It will take alot of persuasion tbh.

Hmmm, i understand, its my Fault.
I think i was/be an Idiot in that, i never wanted to make Advertisement in Public way on T9K, the Address (Server name) in my Goodbye Thread was only for Contacting me, I dont wanted to advertise.
I´m young (14 :D) and i dont know how others will react on my Posts, and whatever.
My English is not the best, too.
It can be that the users understand me false, im really sorry for that!

I think i must face it, Have a nice day!

Seeing as you dealt with this in a mature manner and didn't nerd rage at us as alot of banned players do, I will unban you. But keep in mind that if you do advertise excessively it will most likely end in a permanent ban.

Stick to the rules, and have fun :).

Seeing as you dealt with this in a mature manner and didn't nerd rage at us as alot of banned players do, I will unban you. But keep in mind that if you do advertise excessively it will most likely end in a permanent ban.

Stick to the rules, and have fun :).

I promise i never will leave any Words about ... you know XD!

Thanks!

Back