• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Song :3

Ok. So, I think this is where i should put this XD Well, have you heard the song pumped up kicks? Well i you havent, go look it up -.-. If you have, keep reading. I made a song along the beat of pumped up kicks about how I feel about the Team9000 classic server. Now, keep in mind, this is only the lyrics and is only a chunk of the song. SO THAT MEANS READING! Ok, here we go :3 :

Every single time I come on this server, its really weird really weird, all because of franny XD
Every single time I come on this server, its really weird, really weird, always into building
controlling all of the guests. Gets kinda boring, till the point I start snoring
so I go and make ton of friends :D They help build mansions and castles and so many more
and I think I know whyy because people just want a ton of promotions cause
every single time I come on this server, its really weird really weird, all because of ducky XD
every single time I come on this server, its really weird really weird, always into building.
Ive been on this server for a year now. I hope everyone come and joins along with me.
But I don’t even know how. This place means just the whole entire world to me.
All of the admins and engis and builders are just so nice and I think its just beacause….
Every single time I come on this server, its really weird really weird, all because of mele XD
Every single time I come on this server, its really weird really weird, all because I love you <3

Well i hope you got a smile! Thanks for reading! bye! :D

There's an Own-er waiting in the site
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a Own-er waiting in the Site
He told us not to grief it
'Cause he knows it's not alright
He told me:
Let the Guests lose it
Let the Guests use it
Let all the Guests boogie

There's an Own-er waiting in the site
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a Own-er waiting in the Site
He told us not to grief it
'Cause he knows it's not alright
He told me:
Let the Guests lose it
Let the Guests use it
Let all the Guests boogie

Ok People i sang it instead. The lyrics have changed a tad too. please! dont make fun of my singing. Its coming very soon.

Back