Sonic Boom

DarkPrime25

So it seems that SEGA is making a new Sonic game and TV series called Sonic Boom. This is what the characters will look like.
what the fuck.jpeg

And here have a link
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/feb/06/sonic-boom-gamings-he

DISCUSS!

Kneckles wat did they do to u

My thoughts:
Sonic: Alright. Muffler's interesting; but why they bandages on the shoes? Are they falling apart? Dammit Sonic, you should know the importance of investing in good footwear.
Amy: Damn.
Tails: Digging the goggles.
Knuckles: Buffles.

My thoughts:
Sanic: Alright. Nice Nathan Drake scarf. He got tall. FINAL VERDICT: Whatev's
Tails: Doesn't look different but with goggles and shit. FINAL VERDICT: :thumbsup:
Knuckles: WHAT HAPPENED!? FINAL VERDICT: wat...
Amy: *patiently waits for even WEIRDER fan art* FINAL VERDICT: +1 point to the internet.

FINAL VERDICT FOR THE NEW GAME: Designs are alright, I don't really mind any of them besides Knuckles (Seriously what happened?). Really comes down to how the game will play and if Sanic is still an annoying 90s Mascot With Attitude. Also if this is ALL of Sanic's friends, I am UNBELIEVABLY ok with that.

Skrillex. yay.
For some reason every time a trailer uses dubstep as its advertising go to music instead of stuff like in game soundtracks I feel it seems more of a desperate attempt to aim towards a younger audience that thinks "oh WOW DUBSTEP DUDE! IDK WHAT I'M WATCHING BUT I DON'T CARE DUBSTEP DUUUDE!"

Besides that point, seems like it has a Crash Bandicoot feel to it. But that knuckles still scares me.

What I'm really saying is he's too slow; and he's gotta keep up.
Obligatory,
Come%2BOn%2BStep%2BIt%2BUp%2BSanic%2Band%2Bthe%2BHegehog%2B%2BCome%2BOn.png

As far as the game and tv show though, I was never big into the games (I really only played the original Genesis one, Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Adventure) and shows. But I might check it out later.

Back