Sonic the hedgehog

shadowwolf said:
What kind of emulator? Just google [insert console here] emulator, then make a file and download the emulator. Then google [game for that console] ROM

Then run that rom with the emulator

You can buy some of the classic Sonic games on Steam...but if you want to emulate then from my experience Fusion is the best choice

Sonic adventure 2: battle is the best sonic game iv'e ever played. It was the 2nd game I've even gotten on the gamecube (and i've bought hundreds) and it still stands as one of my favorite gamecube game to this day, after Legend of Zelda: collectors edition (Ocarina of time and majoras mask, plus 2 other classics). I also had sonic heroes, but it didn't even stand a chance compared to SA2B. I still remeber how knuckles and rouge always had to find emerald. My favorite level was city escape, and the meteor level with knuckles :D

Sonic adventure 2: battle is the best sonic game iv'e ever played. It was the 2nd game I've even gotten on the gamecube (and i've bought hundreds) and it still stands as one of my favorite gamecube game to this day, after Legend of Zelda: collectors edition (Ocarina of time and majoras mask, plus 2 other classics). I also had sonic heroes, but it didn't even stand a chance compared to SA2B. I still remeber how knuckles and rouge always had to find emerald. My favorite level was city escape, and the meteor level with knuckles :D
LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKLIKLIKELIKELIKELIKELIKLEIKLIEKLIKELIELIKELIKLIKE

Back