• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sony and Minecraft! The perfect couple.

Lukeperson6

Hey guys. I haven't seen any thread on this yet, so I'm just gonna go out and post about it. Sony and Mojang have officially partnered, and we now have Minecraft on the, PS3, PS4, and the PSVITA. Now for those that actually bought the PSVITA, are you guys gonna play it on there now? Or stick with the consoles. Me, I'll probablly get it on the PS3 and 4.

VIDEO! :D

Hey guys. I haven't seen any thread on this yet, so I'm just gonna go out and post about it. Sony and Mojang have officially partnered, and we now have Minecraft on the, PS3, PS4, and the PSVITA. Now for those that actually bought the PSVITA, are you guys gonna play it on there now? Or stick with the consoles. Me, I'll probablly get it on the PS3 and 4.

VIDEO! :D

It'll certainly be better than the Xbox version (more powerful system means a plethora of things, like bigger maps and more content). Also, a better community than the Xbox version.

Still will be nowhere near as good as the PC version, but it's a step up from the Xbox version (which is laughably poor).

It'll certainly be better than the Xbox version (more powerful system means a plethora of things, like bigger maps and more content). Also, a better community than the Xbox version.

Still will be nowhere near as good as the PC version, but it's a step up from the Xbox version (which is laughably poor).
2262169-Optimized-PC_Gaming_Master_Race_0.jpg

Back