Source 2 and Left 4 Dead 3 accidentally confirmed by Valve tour group

littlespedve

Original post from NeoGAF

IwAmjjph.jpg

T6k3fZR.png

So Source 2 is on the way (already confirmed), and Valve's first third game in a series may end up being Left4Dead.

WHERE'S MY DAMN RICOCHET 2 GABE!?

I wouldn't be disappointed with a L4D3, anything Valve makes is fun and polished so it will be a good game.
L4D and L4D2 both have their flaws, and Valve could make something much better than it already has.

I would prefer to see something that had decaying radioactive atoms involved though

I'd honestly love to see another step in the Half Life Series. I loved that series and was so addicted to it for a while.

I wouldn't be disappointed with a L4D3, anything Valve makes is fun and polished so it will be a good game.
L4D and L4D2 both have their flaws, and Valve could make something much better than it already has.

I would prefer to see something that had decaying radioactive atoms involved though
Rad-Zombies are a new class in TF3.

Valve would never make TF3; TF2 already makes them a ridiculous amount of money.
Besides, what could they do?
Hi-def cartoon hats?
Borderlands-style female characters. Because boobs are always a good thing. And because the sniper has Casham and his twin brother mounted on her chest.
team_fortress_fan_girls_by_t03nemesis.jpg

Borderlands-style female characters. Because boobs are always a good thing. And because the sniper has Casham and his twin brother mounted on her chest.
team_fortress_fan_girls_by_t03nemesis.jpg
I dislike this, it is reprehensible and too far off-topic

DECAYING ATOMS

lol Pasaria thanks for that, but I was meaning on the entire thing, not just the section about L4D3

Back