• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

sourpunk00 white list application

sourpunk00

1. In-Game Name: sourpunk00
2. Why do you want to join?: To play long term real survival with all the awesome people at Team9000 :D
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: I'm not new. I believe I had seen a youtube video originally and looked up the site :p
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Oozinator, Mountainboy, GreenEarth, Psychedelic10, Tofurkey. A bunch of others.
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope, and never plan on being.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I do understand this.

I know I've seen your name online a handful of times and you've been registered for some time but don't have much activity on the forums or Classic. What towns have you been part of prior?

I stopped playing classic when I got into survival more. And I know I haven't been involved in the forums THAT much, but I have a bit. I was in Midgard and had my own towns for the past 2 servers before the wipes. Nothing big, but not some small little city. I was always more fond of a smaller town than compared to a huge city. I'd really love to get onto the long term survival, a whole bunch of my friends are there and i'm restricted to the short term survival where nothing really means too much. I'm a serious and mature player, that just wants to have fun building things on survival with everyone i've known since I came to Team9k :)

sourpunk was quite a regular player back in the 1.0 world, during the times of the day that I was online. He and the other members of the town Teddybearz were all very nice, and I went there to trade a few times. I was sad when I stopped seeing them online much! Hope to see you on there soon, sour :)

OMG DOS! xD INDEED :D Long time no see! :D Yes! I would LOVE to join the LTS and be able to play with everyone on there :D I wasn't able to long on as much due to an old job I was working odd hours. But now I'm looking into school in Sept. So for now I'm able to log on whenever :)

Back