Space Engineers aka Spacecraft

JerzeyLegend

A really cool game which has seemingly been flying under the radar (unless I'm out touch with things) is Space Engineers.

There is an early access copy on Steam for those interested.

This game from what I gather seems to be almost minecraft, but in space. From what I have seen you build awesome space stations and spaceships. I have seen some awesome work, many of them being star wars clones, but GREAT original work as well.

I'm not sure what the core mechanics are, but it seems you gather materials (from asteriods I assume) and then refine into materials to build stations/ships.

It gets a bit deeper, but this could wind up being an awesome time waster. I'm not sure if it supports multiplayer yet, I didn't dig too deep, I was excited and wanted to spread the news.

CHECK IT OUT GUYS! Tell us if you have it and what it's about.

Seems pretty awesome. I wonder how expansive this will be - once you build a ship, what can you do with it? Just mine asteroids and crash into other ships?

So I looked at the demo and it seems pretty cool, it also seems like my pc would shit like 5 bricks trying to play it :p

it looks more technical than minecraft and plus it is in outer space (I love space related games!)

do you think it will have like multiplayer and stuff?

So I looked at the demo and it seems pretty cool, it also seems like my pc would shit like 5 bricks trying to play it :p

it looks more technical than minecraft and plus it is in outer space (I love space related games!)

do you think it will have like multiplayer and stuff?

I think it already has MP.

I've wasted more money on Star Citizen than any other game in the history of games I have ever historied. I think I am going to wait and see how it all pans out, I don't have the money to blow on stuff anymore.

--BUMPING THIS THREAD--

If you have Space Engineers and would like to play (and are on my steam friends list) I have a server up that I only take down for cleaning stuff up.
Max 16 players. (well 15 as I have to be on for it to work)
Don't mess with the gyro slider option right now it's bugged.
Right click my name and join the game kids.
--Remember I'm always on so I might not actually be there. Just leaving it up for others.--

--BUMPING THIS THREAD--

If you have Space Engineers and would like to play (and are on my steam friends list) I have a server up that I only take down for cleaning stuff up.
Max 16 players. (well 15 as I have to be on for it to work)
Don't mess with the gyro slider option right now it's bugged.
Right click my name and join the game kids.
--Remember I'm always on so I might not actually be there. Just leaving it up for others.--

I'm not on your steam list but i just got the game, can i join your server?

ok so i went to work and everything went boom while i was gone. gonna put it on a different pc and leave that up and hidden where my house hold can't mess with it.

Back