• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Spartans Never Die, they only go missing in action.

Noble

This is possibly my first blog, and my last. I've spent a good amount of time on here. I bought a t-shirt, logged close to a 1000 hours on Classic, been through multiple Survival servers, met several good guys and gals, but alas! All good things come to an end.

Can't believe I put that much time into Classic just for a silly dark blue name. Madness, but fun. I have nothing here anymore, I don't have time to be here. School starts in September. A 2 year Heavy Duty Mechanic course, which has me moving from Ontario to Alberta within the next 5 years. That means leaving home.

Off topic but, you'd think I would miss my parents the most if I moved. The truth is, the person or comrade rather, I would miss the most would be my dog. They say dogs are a man's best friend, they are no friend. They are family like no other. It's hard for some people to view pets for what they really are. Family means alot to me.

I have two people left under my family name as of last year. My dad and I.

I need to focus and get my life going, I have many things to accomplish and I am well on my way.

If you need me, just listen for the sounds of burning rubber on pavement and the steady thundering of a Desmo V-twin.

As the title says, we never die, we only go missing in action.

Noble, signing off.

Maybe I'll see you in the 'sands sometime. Let me be the first to welcome you to Alberta :D

it is rather sad to see you see. but hopefully life provides you with a fulfilling journey and just remember that you are always welcomed back here :D

Noble, its been a pleasure playing with ya. We built some crazy stuff back in lufenia and then some in theo's server. I hope that life carries you to where you want to be. And hopefully you will find yourself back here one day to visit and say hello to your old comrades.

I wish you the best in your endeavors and wherever your life will take you.

We will all be awaiting the day you return to us here, your 2nd (and very dysfunctional) family.

All the best! Your builds in Southbridge are awesome, I saw the wagon from a distance and had to go over to check it out!

Sorry I never really got to know you, but wish you the best of luck in life! But I have to agree with you on the dog thing. They are the best pet to have! :)

Back