Splatoon!

cherry1114

Honestly I'm really surprised there isn't a thread for this!! I know its kinda late to be posting this thread but it has to be done :cool:

Anyways, anyone has the game? We could all play together so leave out your NNID, maybe post your review of the game, thoughts and whatnot, maybe gameplay as well, or just post your squid and show off your weapons and outfits!♥

Here's mine for starters:

NNID : cherry1114
78epYhe.jpg

my weapon of choice has to be the Krak-On Splat Roller

what about you? ^^

Last edited:
I haven't played too much since release, but .52 gal for life. The aerospray gun was nice too.

If I wasn't studying all the time I would probably play more. Any tips for a newbie?

DIE MARSHMALLOWS
OH GOOD I forgot that was today and now there's 10 minutes left, TIME TO GET A COUPLE ROUNDS IN, MURDER SOME MARSHMALLOWS. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

EDIT: Well, got to play two rounds before the end. Beat those marshmallow bastards both times.

Last edited:
I got hot dog champion status even though my internet was down for 22 of the 24 hours :D

Wow I never knew splatoon was a thing in team9000. But anyways. I'm currently playing the singleplayer and I'm wondering if the multiplayer is good or not. Because I'm enjoying splatoon so far

GUYS!

SPLASHFEST!

SplatoonUS said:
Inklings… Roll out! The next Splatfest is just around the corner, and this time we’re pitting Team AUTOBOTS versus Team DECEPTICONS! From 9 PM PT on 8/28 through 9 PM PT on 8/29, join the fun, choose a TRANSFORMERS faction and start inking to support your team!

Attachments

• CMsxhX1WsAEqbk8.jpg
    CMsxhX1WsAEqbk8.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 165
Back