• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

SPLEEF teams

Spleef teams

• Total voters

tWkiLler96

i played spleef for the first time and it is cool
I came up with an idea for it though
We would have teams and each team builds there own arena and each team has a owner,
the owner can draft other players, there can be trades

Teams
the teams would be seperated by your ranking
builders with builder... cool with cool.. u know what im getting at

Schedule
there is no schedule
you ask for a match

Refs
the refs can be who ever

Arena
arenas will have there own taste that team will express when they build

if this is a great idea like i think it is, i think there should be a new world for spleef arenas

oops accidentally put no instead of maybe... :p But this has been attempted in the past, and it failed. If you can get a good organization structure for it, it would be great, it would take lots of planning though.

i think there should be a new world for spleef arenas
That would be good and all, but I honestly don't think Woot will approve of it. Not saying he won't though, but if you can get the ballrolling on this I would love to participate :D

A /j spleef was asked for... It's not gonna happen, and it's a stupid idea, quite frankly.

I think it's good people want to spleef again. By all means - start this thing. I know from experience, however, that it is a royal bitch to organize.
If you want, organize this thing on the Spleef Committee thread. But take a leaf out of my book, and don't make it too serious. Do it for fun, and don't stuff around.

Vorsprung said:
A /j spleef was asked for... It's not gonna happen, and it's a stupid idea, quite frankly.

I think it's good people want to spleef again. By all means - start this thing. I know from experience, however, that it is a royal bitch to organize.
If you want, organize this thing on the Spleef Committee thread. But take a leaf out of my book, and don't make it too serious. Do it for fun, and don't stuff around.

If you join my team it'll be team sexy.
That's the deal :p

i played spleef for the first time and it is cool
I came up with an idea for it though
We would have teams and each team builds there own arena and each team has a owner,
the owner can draft other players, there can be trades

Teams
the teams would be seperated by your ranking
builders with builder... cool with cool.. u know what im getting at

Schedule
there is no schedule
you ask for a match

Refs
the refs can be who ever

Arena
arenas will have there own taste that team will express when they build

if this is a great idea like i think it is, i think there should be a new world for spleef arenas
there is a spleef committee + i already posted an idea exactly like this.

Tw, as i have said, i am already organizing something similar with the Spleef Committee, if you want, i will take the teams from here, and use them as the teams for the regular season (regular season starts in a few weeks! get ur spleef face on!)

Putting the calendar together, opening match will be September 1st, Team Sexy vs Team Taco

no time will be set, match starts whenever teams are ready.

Back