• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Spleef Tournament Joiners!

Thats a bummer Ophren but those who are actually joining read my Forums for the actual rules and additonal info.

k so sign me up and whats this about a seprate map? I don't understand fully. JUST SIGN ME UP NOW! ( I am a builder don't worry)

its not its my aunt's skype...

just so i can talk to my mom

and just my opinion we really need a referee to check whos using hax or sometin to cheat (just in case)

I believe it would be better with 16 people, That would allow Other ranks to join. As there is now only 1 avalible spot besides backup...

Before you sign up, read this: https://www.team9000.net/threads/spleef-tournament.20646/

1. loxd (filming, not taking part)
1.1 Crogenitor_Mario
2. darious_minker
3. KatWantsCupQuake
4. frankiller23
5. Squishyface00
6. steamdigger
7. shadowwolf
8.batteofomega4
9.Lukeperson6

Backup Team: (4 backup players) Guest+
1. mightythedj23
The name list will be locked at 6.00PM wednesday. (CST)

oh yea why not make a trophy for the winner :D like 2012 spleef winner (insert name here possibly notetwo) and lets do this every year :D it will be more fun

see i would join but i SUCK!!!!!! at spleef (or as some call it spleed) but i will watch from the sidelines like the wimp i am :laugh:

spleed is just spleef with water in.

and PS: don't be so low on yourself you might be a winner in this and just train and prepare yourself to battle with note and others in spleef

Back