• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Spleef Tournament Joiners!

GUYS, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MISSING OUT, AS WE MADE A DEAL WITH SOME OTHER GUYS, WE DECIDED TO MAKE THE TOURNAMENT ON 24.05 AT 12PM CST.

Before you sign up, read this: https://www.team9000.net/threads/spleef-tournament.20646/

1. loxd (filming, not taking part)
1.1 Crogenitor_Mario
2. darious_minker
3. KatWantsCupQuake
4. frankiller23
5. Squishyface00
6. steamdigger
7. shadowwolf
8. batteofomega4
9. XxTehBanditX
10. OG_Customz
11. Lukeperson6
12. steamdigger
13. Fdebijl

Backup Team: (4 backup players) Guest+
1. mightythedj23
The name list will be locked at 6.00PM wednesday. (CST)

I overheard that you guys have a special spleef arena set up in Guest523. If this is true, you might want to contact an epic-rank (Akamus, Conrod, Casham, Casey, Olleeollee, tofurkey, or yukyduky) to keep that world open or to copy the arena into the new guest world.

It is very likely that Guest523 will be closed soon to make way for a brand new guest world.

k So another thing guys! So loxd said that I may host a "loser rack", basicly after the tournament is over, than I will start it. Basicly it is the same thing as the tournament. But the winner of the "loser rack" will go agenst the winner of the tournament. than we will see who is the best, the winner, or the loser. WHO WILL WIN!

Mkay guys, kinda bad news here. I wont be home on this friday, but, I am on saturday. How about we rescehdule the "Day 2" to saturday? Is eveybody okay with that and is there someone who can't come then?

depends if my Dad has got anything for me. Glad u r rescudling because today is packed. I am in my room eating my lunch break, I just finished my closet of my room. Next is the guradge... uhhh (can't spell anything right now)

yes. Please check out my pose on spleef tournament . Also loxd is it nessicary that I attend Day 2? Because I most likly will NOT be able to make it.

Back