• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Spleef Tournament

not sure whats going on anymore, but if your doing the semi's on Thursday I wont be around to do my match. Even so you could still do the match between squishy and frankiller perhaps?

Got nothing to do, so...

test2.png

test.png

I made our winner award.

i can do it at 7:30 UTC as long as it's monday to friday over here, if it's in the weekends, however, i have to do it a little bit late, for example, 10-11 or something :)

i can do it at 7:30 UTC as long as it's monday to friday over here, if it's in the weekends, however, i have to do it a little bit late, for example, 10-11 or something :)

Looks like we have to the finals in thursday or friday? Oh, wait. I can't come on friday, I'm going at a friends place (again).

So maybe lets do the MOST EPIC AWESOME FINAL ROUND EVER WITH EVERYBODY THERE on thursday?

Looks like we have to the finals in thursday or friday? Oh, wait. I can't come on friday, I'm going at a friends place (again).

So maybe lets do the MOST EPIC AWESOME FINAL ROUND EVER WITH EVERYBODY THERE on thursday?
Like i've said, Thursdays aren't a very good time for me, As i'm most likely going to be busy on the day.

Like i've said, Thursdays aren't a very good time for me, As i'm most likely going to be busy on the day.

Ow crap. Even at night?

I completley didn't read your text. Sorreh :D

Okay.
Let's do it on monday, then?
Oh, and one thing more. Squishy, yer needed on the spleef field.

After a very Good, Talented and laggy match. Frankiller has finally been defeated :D ALL ENGI'S HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!.
I have to admit, This match against frank was very hard, and laggy. We've pretty much destroyed the floor while there was lag, And both were still standing untill i had finally turned around and saw frank fall into a hole that was made 5x3 by me during the lag.

yeap, pretty darn hard if there is lag... I DEMAND A REMATCH :mad: nah, just kidding, you won :3 congratz, and good luck in the finals! <3

ahhh crap!! I missed the laggy match!! XD/ Congrats squishy, and frank welcome to the loser rack!! HAHAHAHA. *takes franks soul* HAHAHA

Back