Srs Bsns

Malinax

So I'm graduating high school in like 3 weeks, like 15 school days really. I was wondering if you old(er) people had any suggestions to make it an enjoyable time? And maybe even advice for after it's all done and over with also.

• don't make your senior prank dragging a dead deer into the girl's bathroom. or having a keg party on the front steps of the school (with root beer of course) or have 3 guys in pig masks run around being chased by a guy in a wolf costume. they have all been done.
  • do whatever you can to not take finals if possible (my school had it where if you had an A, you were exempt)
  • don't do anything stupid (like get arrested) colleges can rescind acceptances
  • if your school does an all night party thing after graduation, check and see what they are doing, or you may be very bored. (my school rented out the gym of the local community college, i can say without a doubt, i'd rather been asleep)

I think my friends have a few little things to do for a prank, nothing too law breaking. And my school goes to Disneyland's Grad night thing, so hopefully that's useful.

• don't make your senior prank dragging a dead deer into the girl's bathroom. or having a keg party on the front steps of the school (with root beer of course) or have 3 guys in pig masks run around being chased by a guy in a wolf costume. they have all been done.
  • do whatever you can to not take finals if possible (my school had it where if you had an A, you were exempt)
  • don't do anything stupid (like get arrested) colleges can rescind acceptances
  • if your school does an all night party thing after graduation, check and see what they are doing, or you may be very bored. (my school rented out the gym of the local community college, i can say without a doubt, i'd rather been asleep)

Thus is some solid advice.

My advice: no matter what it is that other people are doing, if you get invited, go. thats one thing i did and i was very thankful. i wasnt the most solcial with my graduating class(alot of them were meanies), but the last week of classes, i dont think i spent a single night at my own house and it was one of the best times ive ever had...

For less than 50 dollars... I'd be stupid not to, that's a freaking steal. Stupid disneyland and their freaking almost 100 dollar tickets...

Our school rented out an entire mini-golf/arcade/bigass arcade/bowling alley complex for the night. Basically everyone went (graduating class of 800 people), and it was a blast.

In other news, make sure you get a job this summer. You'll want the $$$ in college.

Back