• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Starflyt

Starflyt

Time to go for it, I think!
First off, we have my house in the cool world.
I wanted this build to be underground (for some reason I cannot fathom) yet I wanted the enterance to be different than most others. Next to the open spot I had found to build, there was a large temple/pagoda I liked quite a bit, so I attempted to match the style, without taking away from the original buiilding, and use it for my somewhat hidden entrance. I think I managed to pull it off.
Pics uploaded show the entrance building (with the other pagoda/temple in the background), entrance waterway, bedroom, boiler room, kitchen, and dining hall. There's another room in between these, but it doesn't yet have furnishings, so I didn't post it. Pics are not in order.

Attachments

• StarflytHomebedroom2.png
    StarflytHomebedroom2.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 98
  • StarflytHomebedroom.png
    StarflytHomebedroom.png
    170 KB · Views: 107
  • StarflytHomeboilerroom.png
    StarflytHomeboilerroom.png
    104 KB · Views: 111
  • StarflytHomedininghall.png
    StarflytHomedininghall.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 100
  • StarflytHomeentrance.png
    StarflytHomeentrance.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 113
  • StarflytHomeentrance2.png
    StarflytHomeentrance2.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 111
  • StarflytHomekitchen.png
    StarflytHomekitchen.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 109
  • StarflytHomelighting.png
    StarflytHomelighting.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 112
  • StarflytHomewoodfloor.png
    StarflytHomewoodfloor.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 113
Second, we have something else I did.....

Attachments

• StarflytTagFull.png
    StarflytTagFull.png
    403.4 KB · Views: 97
  • StarflytTagFull2.png
    StarflytTagFull2.png
    360.8 KB · Views: 113
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Here's just another build I forgot I had, an old one. Don't worry about reviewing this yet, it's still not enough.

Aye, the worlds never really mattered to me, I'm happy building in the guest world; anything else is just a bonus. The main reason I want to rank is to hit engineer, as I feel once I have the kick command I'll be able to benefit the community. It's hard to help people when you can't stop the trolls, and I've entered too many times to find a frustrated builder without a mod there to kick anyone.

Attachments

• Underground Bridge.png
    Underground Bridge.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 101
Okay, here's my next build---Waterfall with hidden cave entrance. If you swim into the base of the waterfall, you find a passageway inside the structure. The interior is complete with campfire, a pool of water, and mushrooms. (Every cave needs mushrooms, right?)

Attachments

• StarflytCavefire.png
    StarflytCavefire.png
    137 KB · Views: 104
  • StarflytCavehiddenentrance.png
    StarflytCavehiddenentrance.png
    112 KB · Views: 110
  • StarflytCaveinterior.png
    StarflytCaveinterior.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 109
  • StarflytCaveupper.png
    StarflytCaveupper.png
    351.1 KB · Views: 102
  • StarflytCavewaterfall.png
    StarflytCavewaterfall.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 104
Your builds look good, but I would love to see some larger more detailed builds from you. Do not be afraid to push the limits of your creativity.

Figured it was about time to do an above-ground building, so here's my next one. :3 Skye popped by for awhile and helped out.

Attachments

• StarflytHotelback.png
    StarflytHotelback.png
    1 MB · Views: 105
  • StarflytHotelfirstfloor.png
    StarflytHotelfirstfloor.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 99
  • StarflytHotelfront.png
    StarflytHotelfront.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 115
  • StarflytHotelfull.png
    StarflytHotelfull.png