• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Stargunburst Cool -----> Builder

Well guys i've decided to ask for another promotion. I know that i need to play 40 hrs. until i can be a builder but i've decided to post some of the stuff i made so it doesnt flood my folders =D

Mix.PNG
Just a small castle, a boat, 2 birds and an underwater dungeon... nothing big

Sub 2.PNG
A submarine. One of my favorite creations.

Cursor.PNG
Ok guys getting a bit harder ;) . This is the most common cursor on my computer :/

Sword.PNG
My best creation today. A statue of a 3D sword =D

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Akamus no worries im just warming up. =D
Cruise.PNG
This is a cruise ship I made with ronald245 and buhelma (hope i spelled his name right)

Spaceship.PNG
A giant spaceship i made with the help of ronald245 and buhelma

I havent played for a while due to internet problems but it was partially fixed today so i decided to make some thing....
office.PNG

It kinda reminds me of the Lincoln Momorial... Not sure why though. Its probably not enough for a promotion but you have my word that the next thing i build will be amazing.

you built sandy? she looks great :D
i actually like the cursor most ^^ im sure youll get builder immediatly when you have your 40h ^^

>:O
unbounded cheek, aprils fools day was yesterday! arrest him!

(did he really lie ?? :confused: then he should not be promoted of course!!)

Just thought the sandy looked nice so i made it near it. Lol I actually wanted to make the guy near her finger so it will look like shes pointing at him but i would have had to make it in the middle of the main road thing. Once again i admit that i didnt make it.

Back