• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Steam Holiday Sale

Wooty

Staff member
For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past 5 days, it's time to wake up and smell the [strike]roses[/strike] game discounts! Until January 3rd, all games on Steam are up to 80% off. Let's just say.... my wallet is definitely lighter than it was five days ago. Also, each day, about 5 games are put on SUPER discount for 24 hours. Yesterday's deals included the Orange Box for $14.99, BioShock for $4.99, and Prey for $4.99. Now that's a hard (giggity) bargain!

I'm going to let you look into the deals on your own, but here's some examples to get you started:
Now let's try not to go broke all at once.

I agree. I bought like... 20 of the bargain games the other day for < $30

<3 steam

I've definitely gone a bit nuts with this... It started with GTA IV for $7.50 and mirror's edge for $5... then Jade Empire which I've wanted to play forever... Then Bioshock... then the ENTIRE Edios pack. :D Merry Christmas Crane.

Back