Steam Summer Camp Sale

Is Trine multiplayer by any chance? That would be fun to play with other people.

and on other news... /me runs off to buy Gmod

Trine only has local multiplayer coop meaining you can plug a few controllers into your pc and play it with some friends at your house, I actually bought an eight pack during the Christmas sales thinking it was online coop, ended up gifted it to a whole bunch of T9k'ers and then I found out it didn't have online support.
:foreveralone:

However from what I've heard, Trine 2 will have full online multiplayer support.
:orly:

Trine only has local multiplayer coop meaining you can plug a few controllers into your pc and play it with some friends at your house, I actually bought an eight pack during the Christmas sales thinking it was online coop, ended up gifted it to a whole bunch of T9k'ers and then I found out it didn't have online support.
:foreveralone:

However from what I've heard, Trine 2 will have full online multiplayer support.
:orly:
Huzzah!
:megusta:

AfJ9W.jpg

[Thanks to Nettech09 for finding this picture]

Update: For the guys who wanted Killing Floor it's on sale today for $4.99, I highly recommend picking it up (Note it's mainly fun in multiplayer mode). Also, Left for Dead 2 is on sale for $4.99.

Update: Recommended deals of the day, Dead Rising 2, Counter Strike: Source and Sanctum. Other than that, today's deals are kind of 'meh'.

Update: Notable deals of today - Fallout 3 for $10, Amnesia - The Dark Decent $4.99 (Highly recommend this title), Mafia II $7.49 and Mass Effect 2 for $6.80

Update: Notable deals of today - Fallout 3 for $10, Amnesia - The Dark Decent $4.99 (Highly recommend this title), Mafia II $7.49 and Mass Effect 2 for $6.80
It's actually the first Mass Effect that's for $6.80, Mass Effect 2 is on sale for $17

finally able to buyit!
after having played the demo so much :D
so once it finishes downloading.... imma play it at night time everynight xD

Update: Notable deals of the day - Terraria $2.49, Supreme Commander 2 $3.74, X Superbox $9.99 (Awesome space sim)

Back