Street Fighter x Tekken

Hadouken!
Pyrohadoukentauntkill.png

This game made my jaw drop and then, I started laughing. Reason? My girlfriend is a Tekken pro. I'm a Street Fighter player (Not exactly pro xD). This game can settle any arguments we will ever have. That, and Tekken x Street Fighter. :p

You speak Japanese, what does that mean?
:facepalm:

The Hadouken is the famous attack of the Street Fighter character Ryu. I'm not sure what it means, exactly. Chances are it means nothing.
2 interesting facts:

'Kamehameha' means 'ancestor turtle blast' in Japanese.
The Pyro from TF2 has a special taunt, which is the Hadouken.

I used to love tekken. I think some games are getting too advanced though. I like 2D games like super mario and mortal kombat (original). As soon as mortal kombat 4 came out and they went 3D with it, the popularity spiked. Why? It wasn't that it was a bad game, it wasn't as fun and classic as all the trilogy games. It is neat that they are making throwback games but I assure that it won't be the same.

Mortal Kombat 9 is excessively violent. Juss' sayin' - when you rip off someone's head and then hammer throw them using their phallus, you know that it's distasteful.

Learning Japanese is handy. It lets you say things like 'utsu ustu' and 'Yoshimitsu' without sounding high.

Tekken reference FTW

Back