• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

StTheo

Address
sttheo.no-ip.biz

Rules
  • Flirting: Not allowed. I do not feel comfortable allowing my property to be used for the expression of affection between complete strangers.
  • PVP: Always allowed.
  • Hacks: As taken from the 1.0 wiki: "Item Duplication, Fly hacks, Item hacks, memory editors, transparent textures, or any other cheat to give you an unfair advantage over other players" are not allowed.
  • Theft: Not allowed, except for pvp. If someone gives up their home and says that it's free to take, then go for it.
  • Griefing: Not allowed. If you suspect that a structure has been abandoned, ask about it here.
  • Towny: Use towny solely for the expansion of territory you intend to use. I modified the number of plots per person to 100, but if this does become a problem I can reduce it to its default. No surrounding a town with plots to prevent their growth. This has happened before in the 1.0 world, and I'd prefer that it not happen here.
  • Unsure: If you are unsure if what you are planing to do will break a rule, or might be viewed as breaking a rule, or might not be well-recieved by others, consult me either here or in a private conversation before doing it.

Map
The dynamic map can be found at http://sttheo.no-ip.biz

Custom Commands
  • /spawn
    Does "/warp spawn". I'm annoyed that "/spawn" wasn't already a thing.

• /rename name
    Costs 25$ to use. Replace "name" with whatever you want, so "/rename Bob" will rename the currently held item to "Bob". You can use formatting codes, but you have to use the "&" symbol instead of the "§" symbol. To clear a name (also for 25$), use "/rename" by itself. This works with any items - you can rename legendary items, you can give mobs spawned with spawn eggs colored names, and you can make things obfuscated for optimal weirdness.

• /loreadd lore
    Costs 10$ to use. Replace "lore" with whatever you want, so "/loreadd This is a line of lore" will add a line of lore to the currently held with the text "This is a line of lore". You can add multiple lines of lore to an item. You can use formatting codes, but you have to use the "&" symbol instead of the "§" symbol. This works with any items - you can even add lines of lore to legendary items.

• /loredel
    Costs 10$ to use. Deletes all lines of lore from your item. This works with any items - you can even delete lore from legendary items.
  • /horse skeleton and /horse zombie
    For $5000, you can summon a tamed skeleton or zombie horse.
  • /repair cheap
    Costs 500$. For a valid item held in one's hand, this will repair the item with a chance of decrementing the enchantment level of one random enchantment. The chance of decrementing the enchantment level is based on the damage to the item. For example, an item 75% used up will have a 75% chance of decrementing a random enchantment's level.

• /repair full

Starts at 1000$. Scales up based on number of previous repairs on the item and damage done to the item.

• /play

Parses a book & quill or a written book and plays the resulting music.

Example
    "Mary had a little lamb."
    Code:
    i_musicBox t_240 10 8 6 8 10 10 10 r_1 8 8 8 r_1 10 13 13 r_1 10 8 6 8 10 10 10 r_1 8 8 10 8 6

Codes
    Each of these codes are separated by a space.

Tempo Code: t_[tempo in beats per minute] - Default is 120 beats per minute
    Rest Code: r_[notes to rest]
    Instrument Code: i_[instrument] - Default is piano
    Note Code: [note code]

Instruments
    Code:
    bass
    piano
    bassDrum
    sticks
    bassGuitar
    snareDrum
    pling
    musicBox

Notes
    Code:
    Octave One
    0	F♯/G♭
    1	G
    2	G♯/A♭
    3	A
    4	A♯/B♭
    5	B
    6	C
    7	C♯/D♭
    8	D
    9	D♯/E♭
    10	E
    11	F
    12	F♯/G♭

Octave Two	
    12	F♯/G♭
    13	G
    14	G♯/A♭
    15	A
    16	A#/B♭
    17	B
    18	C
    19	C♯/D♭
    20	D
    21	D♯/E♭
    22	E
    23	F
    24	F♯/G♭

• /mybrand

• /bounty
    Lists bounty commands.

• /bounty list
    Lists all bounties.

• /bounty player
    Lists bounties associated with a player.

• /bounty player amount
    Removes money from your account and creates a bounty for a player.

• /bounty player remove
    Removes your bounty from a player and returns your money.

sure why not.

Just some questions (feel free to like, ignore any one you want)

1) It's just the land, not the buildings right?

2) with there be like towny or something similar?

3) If #2 is yes, then do we need credits/vote for said credits?

4) is the following sentence true?

5) Was the previous sentence false?

Lol seriously though, #1-3 are legit questions, just what i'm wondering. :3

sure why not.

StTheo's VANILLA Server

Sorry, I was asleep all afternoon. I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule with no success, so I thought I'd try pushing when I go to sleep an hour later each day.
sure why not.

1) Yes, though villages and generated structures have been generated.

2) Yes, I need to download worldguard as well.

3) I don't care about voting, so I'll build a shop where you can sell off gold or something. Anyone know any good shop plugins?

4) Yes

5) Yes

So anyway, will there be any times when the server is offline? or will this one be up 24/7?

My computer is almost always on anyways, so only if there's a power outage or something.

Edit:
Worldguard set up, scuba pumpkins enabled, firespread disabled, creeper block damage disabled, tnt disabled (can still craft it), dynamic map at http://sttheo.no-ip.biz:8123

I've been bored as all hell recently, a vanilla server? Count me in.
Usually whenever these come around, I'm a loner... and I don't want to do that this time, so I might join up with someone, or something.

Address
sttheo.no-ip.biz

Rules
While the page remains, see Team9000's Minecraft rules.

Map
I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, so the map uses the seed from the 1.0 world. However, because it's generated by the 1.6 terrain generator (most of the 1.0 world was generated by the 1.1 generator), not all biomes will generate as they did in 1.0/1.1. In general, though, the continents seem to have the same shape as before.

The dynamic map can be found at http://sttheo.no-ip.biz:8123
Theo I believe this song shall explain my opinion on your server:
Also for the love of god use snapshots!

First impression
Unbenannt.png

Not disappointed , I'll probably join again when it's day :p

Will there be a town or will we just spread out randomly? I guess its good to discuss how society will form.
You guys are free to join together to make towns. I'll get towny at one point, but I'll need a shop plugin and am not sure which one would work best.

So, the world will be a bit laggy for the next few hours, due to the loading of every chunk with in an 8000 block radius. We also have a little villager trading post in spawn.

Back