• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Stuck in a Hole

Aviarei

This is going to sound retarded, and I am going to look retarded for doing it, but while I was waiting for night to pass in the Outlands, I went into Oxytown and decided to look around. I went into a building directly behind the portal, and while I was walking around in there, I fell into a hole.
The hole is a sort of basement with a set of ladders going back up, but because Oxytown is so old, the ladders are using the old ladder physics.
1zbf61j.png

As you can see, I am pretty trapped. With no way to suicide and no way out (with no whitelisting in the city either) I am stuck and cannot move.
If it is at all possible and not too much of a bother, can I either be whitelisted so I can make a set of ladders to get out, be teleported out, or have someone who IS whitelisted put a set of ladders so I can get out?

Sorry for the inconvenience...

lol. and this is why we don't encourage sightseeing. whoever is going to let you out will need the coordinates of the building.

Callum, I have tried all manners of things to kill myself. I cannot place anything with which to kill myself, cannot craft anything with which to kill myself, and have no height with which to fall from. There is no water to drown in, no way to suffocate myself, and no monsters to kill me. I have nothing to set myself on fire either. And even so, I'd rather not die because I'm harboring a bunch of building materials I was in the process of transferring from one location to another.

The compass says my bearing is NW at 308 degrees.
F3 Coordinates states I am at:
x: 60.7
y: 69.6
z: -6.7

I had no idea you guys didn't encourage sightseeing, but now I see why lol.

Okay, this thread can be locked or deleted, Ozy teleported me out. Thanks Ozy!

Back