Suggestion for New Headphones w/ mic!!!

Don't buy an expensive headset, you can get one that is just as good for under 30 bucks, and Turtlebeaches are overrated, they break very easily, and the quality isn't even that good.. If anything get a Logitech.

Zovator said:
Don't buy an expensive headset, you can get one that is just as good for under 30 bucks, and Turtlebeaches are overrated, they break very easily, and the quality isn't even that good.. If anything get a Logitech.

:nope: TEAC all the way. :D

I've got these Roccat Kave's. Sound quality is great and it lasts forever. The con is that the mic is not too great for some pc's, like mine and it breaks easier than other headsets.
Other than that it's amazing.

If you're looking for a midrange headset, I recommend the Razer Electra. It has a good bass response, comfortable ear cups, and a sturdy but flexible headband. The tightness may require a little "getting used to" but it's very comfortable. If you do not have a dual audio/microphone jack, I also recommend the Woodees VOIPAD35 Laptop Adaptor. It may be a little pricey but it's definitely worth the value.

Back