• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Suggestions [:

MrFieryShadow

Just a few suggestions I thought would be helpful.
1. A New Banner/Forum Background. - Its all minecraft and below the team 9000 banner its all black (Might just be my computer)
2. Forum Section Besides Other For Console Gaming Discussion.
3. Forum Ranks- Done by posts, trophy points, or likes? Just something to make people want to be more active on the forums :D
4. In Game/Forum Awards- I've been apart of a few communities that used awards for top poster, most likes and a few other possibilities. Id personally prefer forum awards over in game considering in game would be a pain to add in.
5. Either have people pay attention to mumble text chat or link an Irc to the minecraft server. It'd help considering you have irc up and can know when people need help on the server.

This is pretty much all the suggestions I have right now. I hope you considering some of them. :D

Those are good suggestions, but most of them are already implemented. I know we do have ranks on the forums, based upon your number of posts, as well as trophies (points). Also, the website was changed a month or two ago, but more frequent changes to the banner would be nice. It would be great if there were screens of other games with T9K playing in them (like Counter Strike or Trackmania or Armagedtron) as banners.
Since a number of us have mentioned we like other games besides minecraft and that this is a community that is bigger than minecraft, I would imagine there may be soon enough some new folders of consoles or other PC games.

Back