• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

SunLust

Mumble Name: Mariolink42
Why you would like to join: Because i'm an active member of Team9000, I Koalified for Koala Cabana, i'm an awesome person to talk to, and I always remember to put on my sunscreen before I go outside on a sunny day.

i never want access. *sets you on fire*
Watch the World Burn.png

Name: Cyrusdexter
Reason: I want to feel included:unsure:
Seriously though, because I want to be a part of whatever shenanagins happen in his room, and I think you guys know me well enough to know I won't be too annoying:p

Mumble Name: Zennai. I'm pretty sure it's Zennai.
Reason:I want to rustle your jimmies. HARD. Your jimmies are the rustliest. mmmm...jimmies.

Mumble Name: Bobtheawesomeone
Reasons: Pretty much the same as cyrus... i like to party, but i'm not annoying. and... yeah... well... i'm the awesome one

Name: Yuvinator
Reason: I lust for sunfire.

But in all honesty I want to join because I enjoy talking to people that aren't.... derps.

Err... Revise your reason...

Reason: I genuinely want to rustle your jimmies with no "mmm...jimmies" intended. I will not change it further. My only reason to enter this chat would be to rustle someone's jimmies. They don't have to be yours, but someone's.

Back