• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Survival issue regarding animal spawns.

tbarius

One particular creature seems to be despawning very unusually. Pigs. I cannot seem to keep them contained for more then a few minutes once i find one. They vanish with no warning even when they're the only pig nearby. I don't know why they're despawning, but we've seen every pig vanish we find.. havn't killed any of them

I hear similar stories all across the server of people finding pigs and breeding them only to have them vanish

Pigs are one of the most intelligent creatures IRL: moreso than dogs. Clearly our Team9000 pigs have learned how to escape humans and remain undetected.

Also please increase the rates random mob spawns besides sheep, it's getting frequently annoying to find mobs that aren't sheep and that in itself is frustrating.

Known issue. I can't promise that we're on it, but I do promise that it is a Known Issue.

Back