• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Suspected Robbery Of Items

Vincent2128

In the construction of a road I gathered plenty of resources and had several chests placed throughout the road. In one of my chests (located around 1380, 64, -2615) , a collection of mob drops as well as a furnace with 20-40 coal inside disappeared without a trace. (The coal that is, the furnace has remained)
I've asked everybody associated with the road project and apparently nobody has touched anything. I had not found the time yet to move the drops to a safer location within the town of Cydonia, however.
My chief suspect is a user called 'blueboy' (with some numbers after the username that I have since forgotten) who had been wandering around first in Cydonia and then headed northwards towards me, past the chest and furnace with my missing items. (Later that day, he wandered further north and I encountered him chopping down decorative trees that were deliberately placed by the side of the road, though I noted that he was a new player and simply told him to chop trees that were further from the side of the road.)

I didnt do it. You did not tell me nothing about getting trees anywhere else. I was still new to the server yes but I had common sense because you have a sign with your name on it near the chests. Yes I do know where the chests were because I used to have a house under ground near a mine which I could have got whatever I wanted from there near your road. Also those chest are where ANYONE could get the stuff from. Im just saying it wasnt me. After that day moved to the other side of the map not anywhere close to your road.

Ohh and got a question... if you thought it was me then why didnt you just ask me if I did it?
I didn't find out the items were missing until much later, as I was digging farther north. Also, thanks for your clarification.
Still, you're the only person I don't know personally and have seen anywhere near Cydonia...

I understand why you would think it was me. I may have been the only one over there but I know I didnt do. Unless someone hacked my account, which I doubt, then I dont know cause Im the only one to get on my account.

I understand why you would think it was me. I may have been the only one over there but I know I didnt do. Unless someone hacked my account, which I doubt, then I dont know cause Im the only one to get on my account.
Griefing and thievery, of which I don't think that you are disputing he is a victim, gets people on edge a lot - don't take it personally. The admins have tools to catch these people, so if you don't have anything to hide, don't worry and just play the game.

Back