• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Suspicion that Laxtitute Stole From My Home

1Creator34

OK so I know that when there is grief or stealing on the server that unless it is in a town no one really cares about it because it is the wilderness and free for all. Well I found an NFC Town south of spawn on the mining world map, and since it was not taken by anyone I decided to take one of the houses for my own, I cleaned it up and made my wheat farm, added iron door and buttons, made signs etc. So then later, when I was mining, I came across a spider spawner with a chest next to it with 2 diamonds in it and 2 more other things. I decided to make a tunnel from there to my house. As I was making the tunnel and digging the stairs that would eventually lead into my basement, or something like that, I saw three user names up above me. When I looked on the map it was Ktperry, jellybeanz539, and Laxtitute. When I got back to the surface I headed toward ktperry and jellybeanz539, because my wool and torches had been taken from outside my house, after checking my chest to see if every thing was there ( it was). After ktperry convinced me that they did nothing I went to go check on my chest and Laxtitute who was running away from my house. After stopping by my house again. To check my chest, a number of things were missing (i.e. ender pearl, iron bars, redstones, and a few other things). After I "talked" to him ( I was probably more shouting or at least I was in my head because I was mad) and him telling me that he didn't do it, I went back to my house. Then he asked if he could have one of the houses in the town, I don't know why he asked me it is not like it is my town I just had on house. I told him there was one still in tact on the other side of the town and that he could have it. Once I showed it to him I told him to stay away from my house and he said, "k." Then I had to go off so I said bye and logged off. I still had my map open and when I looked at it Laxtitute was already leaving his house and going to mine. I was pretty irritated by this considering he had just agreed that he would stay away. I then logged back in and found him at my chest looking looking inside it. I had signs above my chest that said, "Property of 1Creator34. DO NOT TOUCH!"

Griefing by it's self makes me mad because someone is destroying some else's hard work but stealing pisses my off even more so. Ever since my older brother got in trouble with the law for mainly stealing a number of times a couple years ago, lying and stealing have become traits that lead me to hate a person.

When I went off to Laxtitute about why he was even in my basement in my chest after he said he would stay away (I never got an answer back from Laxtitute) StTheo said something like, "are you seriously complaining about grief in the wilderness?" My reply was, "no." Because in was not mad about grief I was made about stealing and lying. All I would like to have happen, at the least, is to have a history check on my chest in my house. When in was talking to Laxtitute, Zennai sent me a pm saying that they were suspicious of Laxtitute as well for taking their iron. I don't know where this may or may not have happened but it does show that this Laxtitute person is suspected to have stolen more then before hand as well.

Ktperry told me to make a thread about this so I did. Usually I am not the kind of person to stay mad at someone or something, and I will probably let this go too, but I think that an eye should be kept on Laxtitute at least a little to help clear these suspicions.

If there are spelling or grammer mistakes I apologize, I am on my phone in bed but I just wanted to make this thread before the morning when I might forget something.

I just checked again when I woke up this morning and my iron doors, all my plants, all of my coal, all of my watermelon and pumpkin seeds were all stolen as well. I am almost sure it was Laxtitute and that he did this when he returned to my house right after I left the first time. It was either him or Rage334 whom I saw go right to my house, right after I left and right after Laxtitute left as well, and stay around it for a few minutes on the map before leaving, so he could have done this part of the stealing that went on at my house.

Back