#swag

You don't know me very well, do you?
Mainly because I've never actually had a discussion with you at all, ever talked to you and We often have different interest in thread topics, so I don't see all of your posts.

If you want to make yourself look overly mean over the internet, well. That's just not good and If you are as mean as you claim to be, that again. Is not good.

watchout.png

Beese said:
Mainly because I've never actually had a discussion with you at all, ever talked to you and We often have different interest in thread topics, so I don't see all of your posts.

If you want to make yourself look overly mean over the internet, well. That's just not good and If you are as mean as you claim to be, that again. Is not good.

Aww man... Crane is such a meanie.

Being an ass? Brilliant, just astounding.

I admit, it was a REALLY douchebaggy way to take a photo, but it was 4AM and no one was in the house, If my brother was awake I'd probably ask him to take the photo, since he's on vacation I can't do that. So I ask you is there a more quick and efficent way of taking a whole body photo of ones self by yourself if you're alone.

Look, since you only started to bitch because I did that, here you go a non- mirror photo.

BbDEN.jpg

I admit, it was a REALLY douchebaggy way to take a photo, but it was 4AM and no one was in the house, If my brother was awake I'd probably ask him to take the photo, since he's on vacation I can't do that. So I ask you is there a more quick and efficent way of taking a whole body photo of ones self by yourself if you're alone.

Look, since you only started to bitch because I did that, here you go a non- mirror photo.

BbDEN.jpg
I love you. <3

BbDEN.jpg
Would you mind retaking it, and on the sheet of paper instead writing the sentence "NewspaperCrane is a dick."

Also, make sure you capitalize the "C" in "NewspaperCrane".

Let's see here.

Crane's responses:

You don't know me very well, do you?

Now Beese's responses.

BbDEN.jpg

Something tells me that Crane isn't the one who's bitching here...

Thats a very fancy toilet you have there.
I see nothing fancy about it, It's just white because I cleaned it a couple days ago.
Something tells me that Crane isn't the one who's bitching here...
I never said I didn't bitch, I said this bitching feast only started because of me taking a photo in the mirror.

Would you mind retaking it, and on the sheet of paper instead writing the sentence "NewspaperCrane is a dick."

Also, make sure you capitalize the "C" in "NewspaperCrane".
All right, give me a bit.

Back