• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Swas-H - Ban Please.

Noble

These 2 built this Swas-H Together... Ban please.

Attachments

• Saws-H.jpg
    Saws-H.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Swas-h2.jpg
    Swas-h2.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 127
Mikey has several other accounts including the one that was building the Swas-H this morning...

Attachments

• QM9.jpg
    QM9.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 125
Please note that I, indeed, respect this ban, although I am not the offender. The IP this was played from was, infact, a school IP. (as noted by the boteler accounts, the name of the school). You probably get 'omg i was hacked a lot', and i'm not here to say that, as i've not had access to a computer until now. What has most likely happened is a 'Auto-insert' thing, such as in google or facebook. I am not going to appeal, mostly. Unthough the unban may be nice. The 'boogeryspok' character I have never heard off and must of been an account of a younger student. Thanks for your time.
(I'm trying to deal with this as mature as I can, so please, no pointing fingers.)

A school IP makes sense if you haven't heard of other accounts. I play from a public wi-fi connection where there are two other accounts that I've never heard of-- one of them banned.

And I just had to look it up and I got "Sir Thomas Boteler Church of England High School." I wonder why they even allow students to play games from the school? Seems a little awkward...

That is indeed the school name. (May also be called Thomas Boteler Music Academy due to recent changes). The main reason these such games are un-blocked are due to the 'Boiler Room' service they run after school till 6pm (Named because the room used to be the boiler room). They have gaming pc's and have made minecraft accounts so kids can come and play. It is also what you probably expect, teacher isn't looking, let's sneak on games. I've changed my password to stop this from happening, luckily they don't have the intelligence to change my password.

(I'd also like to add this is probably the same people that got our school IP banned from wikia websites due to immature changes)

You can't change your name. You would have to make a new one.

Make sure you read and understand the rules. Follow them please.
Also, you are responsible for your account. Whether or not someone else decides to use it. I understand that this is a school computer and that thing happen. I'm going to unban your name. You're free to make a new one for yourself though if you dislike that one.
In the future don't touch work that isn't your own.

This can probably be closed and acted as resolved.

Back