• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Swedtwo's Confused application

swedtwo

I do not know if i need to post this, as i was already part of the alpha community, but it is allways good to make sure
My minecraft username is swedtwo.
I am an awesome rank on the classic server, tough i havent been able to build lately for stress reasons, but i am able to do great big structures that many amaze over.
I would be good for the Minecraft Alpha community because i have already good experience with the server and i usually make Huge structures and i am nowadays making a 200*200*100 or so big area for a castle and city, all from an alpha server with no help but my own and several resource makers.
Finally i have read the rules and details and i will probably plan to be on Firethorn untill promoted enough for Xankul and will respect the rules by not stealing from boxes, but being able to renew my tools and maybe even trade with other users.

Hey! I'd love to whitelist you, but you need to join the alpha serer at least once before you can be added (you aren't in the database yet)!

Back