• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sweet, 2 years.

Mightythedj23

Well, today marks the two year anniversary of the greatest person in the entirety of human civilization joining T9K. Me.

So, it seems very traditional that every person on their 2 year describes their life or whatever, so might as well continue/expand on what i said in my "huh, 18" blog.

For those who don't know my name is Eric, and as said before i hail from the land of orange juice, beaches and old people. No, not Pasadena, Florida. My family and i lived in Ft. Myers in a very nice 1 story house. (i love the pics my parents show me every so often about it.) after a while we ended up moving to Pennsylvania. Both my parents worked in a Lumber yard (that's where they met actually) and we had to leave because my Dad passed 14 kidney stones in 1 year. yeah, the heat was not good to him. We lived with my grandmother who moved up to Pennsylvania in '86, and stayed with her a year before buying our current house.

I'm currently in my last year of high school, in fact i graduate on June 13th. yeah, friday the 13th bitches. Anyway, i'm going to a 2 year community college, to obtain my associate's degree in Broadcasting media. I love media, and i want to make a career out of what i love because hey, i better fuckin love it, i'll be doin it for a long time. I plan on working in a broadcasting station, either radio or television; i haven't made a complete decision on which one i'll stick with, but i can run everything in both areas. Along with that i plan on owning my own free lance video small business.

After my two years of college, My best friend (we've been friends since kindergarten, yeah mini mighty best friend) And I are planning on moving down to North Carolina, around the Charlotte Area, and rent an apartment together. For my small business i'm not sure if i need my business license in NC, but i figured studying business management and minoring in that couldn't hurt.

I'm calling my business "Bucket Hat productions" because hats, and because if i go out with a camera and begin recording stuff, people will gimme the "what are you doing? are you with the gov? i don't think you can do that. COPS"
But operating under a business name, they won't ask all those questions, making life easier. ALso one of our own residential Aussies agreed to be my business partner and help with managing the finances. Mcfar come on down!

So yeah that's my life, past, present and hopeful future. Been a good two years here, and although i ended up becoming a forum lurker, i'm still very much active and here. silently watching...judging...breathing.....*breathing intensifies*

Have a day T9K.

Wow! I'm quite happy for you dude! You've made it so far in life. Dang, your own business based on mah favorite hat lovin' dude? Haha, good luck on it all my good friend :)

One word describes this... epic. I can't believe you've been on and blogging for, get this... 2 years! Congratz, and really keep up the good blogging. :) And yes, we all have a day... even websites.

Back