Sweets Thread

DaGamer12345

You can guess what this thread is about, but I will tell you: sweets, candy, and chocolate.
Discuss favorite candies, decadent chocolates, or tasty sweets.
I.e. My favorite sweet is a Kit Kat bar.
images

And just because...
images

Probably should have gone in the Random subsection, but w/e.

Mike and Ike's
Buncha Crunch
Goobers
Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream
Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey
Chocolate Milk
Coffee Milk
Kit-Kat
Take 5
Peanut Butter Cups (Non-flat)
M&M's
Starbursts
Skittles
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Donuts
Churros

There is probably more, but I can't think of anything else.

Probably should have gone in the Random subsection, but w/e.

Mike and Ike's
Buncha Crunch
Goobers
Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream
Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey
Chocolate Milk
Coffee Milk
Kit-Kat
Take 5
Peanut Butter Cups (Non-flat)
M&M's
Starbursts
Skittles
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Donuts
Churros

There is probably more, but I can't think of anything else.
Schweddy Balls

schweddy_balls.jpg

it needs to have crunch!
it needs to have chocolate!
and it needs to have COCAINE!

... erm, i meant caffeine. like from coffee beans... >.>

I have far too many favorites.

blue sharks
sour patch kids
gummy coke bottles
charleston chew mini/regular (best when frozen)
Rolo
Warheads
Now n Laters
Pop Rocks
Gummy Bears
this list will take too long but those are just a few favorites.

I actually love food of every kind.....even the bizarre.

Peach fuzz drink. Sprite, peach, ice, and some other stuff I can't remember... It's not the alcoholic version, I guarantee, lol, it's a homeade drink... Hmmmmmmm...

I have far too many favorites.

blue sharks
sour patch kids
gummy coke bottles
charleston chew mini/regular (best when frozen)
Rolo
Warheads
Now n Laters
Pop Rocks
Gummy Bears
this list will take too long but those are just a few favorites.

I actually love food of every kind.....even the bizarre.
Do ya like squirrel? Or frog? Good meats...

yes and yes. both fantastic, so is wild boar, elk, moose, deer, wild turkey, rattlesnake, aligator, buffalo and really anything.
Hmmmmm... Elk... I'm now very hungry, elk summer sausage is AWESOME!!! :D I love deer meat as well, I ain't tried rattlesnake before, I seen snake cowboy boots, I have never tried alligator either, but have seen alligator cowboy boots, I've ate moose, elk, deer, turkey, and buffalo from the meats you listed, and more, I have lizard cowboy boots, but not much on the lizard you can eat... I do like cow meat a lot too, also chicken and hog meat, especially bacon... Here's the rules of bacon...

1. There must always be bacon in the fridge. Always.

2. There does not exist a food that does not go well with bacon.

3. There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who like bacon, and those who will be used as fodder in the case of a zombie apocalypse.

4. Even pigs like bacon. Fact.

5. Crispy and chewy are both acceptable ways to cook bacon. Thou shalt not discriminate.

6. 90% of the world's problems can be solved by cooking more bacon.

7. Bacon presents exactly zero health risks. Shut up.

8. If your computer is antiquated and slow, you can feed it bacon through the floppy drive to make it run faster.

9. Meals without bacon are rarely worth eating.

10. When given a breathalyzer, the number they give you is your bac. This is short for "bacon", and is equal to the number of slices of bacon you should eat divided by 100.

11. Thou shalt always consume bacon on the Sabbath. And the Mondath. And the Tuesdath. And the...

Those are the rules of bacon... :p

http://www.thailandunique.com/

just to show some of the bizarre things I would consume.....check that awesome site out.....though most of their stock goes incredibly fast when they are able to get stock to sell.
Okay, I must admit, I would NEVER eat that kinda stuff, I won't eat bugs, I do chew grass, tastes good, meats are good, Dad hunted pheasant a few months ago and we got plenty, and we ain't ate any yet, I think it'll be good though... But yeah, I wouldn't eat any o' that stuff...

Okay,I must admit, I would NEVER eat that kinda stuff, I won't eat bugs, I do chew grass, tastes good, meats are good, Dad hunted pheasant a few months ago and we got plenty, and we ain't ate any yet, I think it'll be good though... But yeah, I wouldn't eat any o' that stuff...

I have had a couple of those things, the crickets, ants, scorpions and meal worms are actually really tasty....but I would love to snag a bottle of that cobra whiskey.

I have had a couple of those things, the crickets, ants, scorpions and meal worms are actually really tasty....but I would love to snag a bottle of that cobra whiskey.
What's 'cobra whiskey'?! That, sounds, disgusting, two disgusting things, cobras, and whiskey, well, whiskey is disgusting to people my age... Anyway, that sound pretty disgusting...

Back