Synopsis of my Trip to Vegas :D

drsheep

NewspapercraneGame.png

:(((((((((

very quickly doodled I guess...

That's genius. Except with that much effort I think I'd rather just go all in and rob them of more than 20 stuffed animals.

Now I'm working on another one where I rode the canyon blaster 30 times because there was no lines and broke my ears... literally, the thing they put around your head SLAMS INTO YOUR EARS. I got bruises... :(

EDIT: 201th Post :D

That sounds incredibly fun. It reminds me of the time when I went to Magic Mountain and rode Goliath 16 times in a day... That ride is so much fun.

That sounds incredibly fun. It reminds me of the time when I went to Magic Mountain and rode Goliath 16 times in a day... That ride is so much fun.

Have you ever rode a roller coaster that goes around an entire theme park just so you could sing :D!

if your lucky enough to find these cranes, there the easiest to do, not rigged, and its all about timing, famously found at county and state fairs
108390294559c0deb5fe.jpg

the trick to stacker games is to be good at them and then also be luck in most of them you can only win after the game was played a certin number of times, ussualy a large ammount, basicly if you have one near by visit it weekly and if your prize is still there give it a go but if something went missing wait like a month, iv gotten lucky in a smaller stacker and got a ds lite

Back