System.out.printIn("Hello, world!");

blackthorn

Hi, random people. I'm not entirely sure what to write here, so I shall just say, hello world.

Oh, and I have slight obsessions with programming, the medical field, audio, psychology, I could go on...

I also have a slight obsession with music. Both listening and making it.

I also get bored easily, and could ramble for days on end (like now) about completely irrelevant or relevant topics like Kalman filtering, or what would happen should a cat be kicked out of a plane at 10,000 feet, assuming that after hitting a certain velocity, the fur would start flying off, closely followed by tissue flying off at a later velocity and whether the weight shed would affect the terminal velocity of said cat or not. Also taking into consideration the velocity of the plane. And wind. (I'm a physics nerd, if ya can't tell.)

Like I said. I ramble. Good day.

Last edited:
YEsh......I would very much like to interest you in a fantastic deal where you can sell to your friends and make money......the Pyramid Scheme has really received a bad name over the years.

YEsh......I would very much like to interest you in a fantastic deal where you can sell to your friends and make money......the Pyramid Scheme has really received a bad name over the years.
Don't tell them it is a Pyramid Scheme, more of a good investment for your rotting Minecraft account.

Back