t9k Ace of spades server? WOULD BE AWESOME

i jsut got on the server for the first time... and there should be some admins for it... there were like 3 swastikas and a couple of griefers. (cough * ill do it cough*)

Ha! I was just gonna post a thread asking y'all if any of you have played it.. I'm gonna try it out 2nite.. According to many forums it seems real buggy though.. I hope the day goes by fast..

i jsut got on the server for the first time... and there should be some admins for it... there were like 3 swastikas and a couple of griefers. (cough * ill do it cough*)

The game doesn't even support admins. Or even kicking from the console for that matter.

:(

no, we should suppourt it because it is an awesome game. i see it going as far as Minecraft if its pulled of correctly.

Perhaps, but the game is technically less functional than Minecraft because of lack of support and technical difficulties. The website is somewhat down as we speak. I don't think making a T9K server would be a bad idea though. Maybe the increasing popularity of Ace of Spades will help advance the game itself, its website, and the community from it. But, as of now, its not much of a priority.

Perhaps, but the game is technically less functional than Minecraft because of lack of support and technical difficulties. The website is somewhat down as we speak. I don't think making a T9K server would be a bad idea though. Maybe the increasing popularity of Ace of Spades will help advance the game itself, its website, and the community from it. But, as of now, its not much of a priority.

We've had a server ever since this thread was started.

Back