• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K Blog, pt. 7. (preview thing.)

Mightythedj23

"Catch, you insufferable twat-tickling assrancher." I heard from behind me. I turned quickly to find Gurw sitting in a chair, with some black sunglasses with silver trim sitting in a sheath of sorts in the sand next to him. On the ground in front of me, where it landed was a bottle of red liquid. I rubbed my eyes, and when i looked again, Gurw was gone, yet the bottle he tossed at me was there.

I bent down and reached for the bottle; i hesitated slightly, partially because i didn't want another mind game happening again, and because i wasn't sure if it wasn't actually poison meant to be used on a creature. After a quick moment i assumed it was a healing potion.

'Great' i thought to myself, 'i have a potion from the brewers, my tattered white overshirt, my hat and fire's fury.'

The main issue i was faced with was finding a way back to Alliance territory without dying or being captured...

......They're back! After like, 4 months of hiatus, the t9k blogs have returned! I made this preview because taking Moondoggy's advice in my last blog to let this one stay in my mind longer so to make it better. :3

So expect more t9k blogs soon.

-Mighty

Given the story's turn of events, it would seem as though it's a good point where you could start adding new characters in. If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle, I'd give permission to throw me in there somewhere if you feel like it.

@Pro i was thinking the same thing :O i remember back when i started this series someon (for the life of me i can't remember who) but they said hypothesis: Legends are the deceased? and i've been thinking of ways to work that in. New People will totally be coming in now as well

After a miniscule amount of research, it seems it was Skryter who had said that. Anyways, if you do decide to add me in and have any questions about like character traits and stuff, feel free to start a convo and ask away. (or if you just want to talk, that's cool too)

I am satisfied with my role in this story as the questionably helpful but always insulting and extremely mysterious librarian who might possibly be an extremely skilled dual-wielding rogue class with obviously nontraditional morals.

Back