• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K Creative

stopthehacks

I know this is a bit useless for me to be posting a thread on but how long will it be before the creative server is back up? It's really and fun and much better than classic (and survival is wayy too laggy for my cpu to play on)
Lmk when its back up or I can just check the servers list in a few hours to save your time
Thanks!

Yeah, it's been down awhile now :eek: (And 1.8 survival is way too laggy for anyone's Central Processing Unit)

Survival becomes barely manageable rather than not working at all if you set your graphics to fast.

Survival runs at 1 FPS for me at all times. Creative is fun but it is going to be a grief fest unless plugins are used and TNT is disabled.

TnT needs to be used in order to destroy things in the nether. Disabling it entirely wouldn't be much fun, maybe limiting it to a higher rank would be better.

I agree but as soon as Bukkit is updated to 1.8 there will be no more problems, T9K will simply just install worldguard to prevent creepers and firespread, creepers, etc. They wouldn't just leave it as is it's only a pre-release

Back