T9K Halloween Thread

So I decided to make this thread because my neighbors do crazy stuff for Halloween and make a haunted house and play the music from Halloween at night, so I'm sleeping like "O_O I AM GOING TO DIE!!!"
So post scary stuff here :p tell a scary story, tell us a story of your adventures on halloween or just share what you're doing for Halloween. Happy Halloween and let the horror begin! :)

BOO! :devil:

baby-halloween-costumes.gif

Am I doing it right?

My neighborhood is known for being one of the very best in the city of Salem, I'll take some pictures.

For the record, I haven't gone trick-or-treating since I was eleven, so it's been a while.

I went trick-or-treating a few years back with a couple of friends... Dark times... o_o

We went to this one guy's house, and he was drunk and inviting us into the place. My friend was a superhero, so he kept asking her if she wanted to "fly around his house" for a while. We told him we were fine (JUST GIVE US THE DAMN CANDY), but he was very persistent, so we ran away. *shivers*

haha xD One time when I was 13 I went trick or treating and one guy offered us a smoke. We slapped him with a king sized reeses cup.

I went trick-or-treating a few years back with a couple of friends... Dark times... o_o

We went to this one guy's house, and he was drunk and inviting us into the place. My friend was a superhero, so he kept asking her if she wanted to "fly around his house" for a while. We told him we were fine (JUST GIVE US THE DAMN CANDY), but he was very persistent, so we ran away. *shivers*
That was you?!

So I should post scary things here ?
This is what i found on the way to mallorca.
Look below the wing. The pink light. Not a reflection.

I think it's a UFO.
20100801_PIC005.JPG

it's halloween for me every day!

when i wake up and look in the mirror... :eek:
It's not thaaaaat bad...

So I should post scary things here ?
This is what i found on the way to mallorca.
Look below the wing. The pink light. Not a reflection.

I think it's a UFO.
View attachment 68357
WTF IS THAT????? GET IT OFF!

This was our Apartment last year, we're decorating it again this year just adding a bigger spider and a shaking cacoon. Maybe some more strobes too.

View attachment 68354

View attachment 68355
I just drooled thinking that beyond that webbing are cookies and other delectable noms.

Wow.. I thought that was photoshopped, some random picture from the internet, but when I read the post.. D:

Everyone else thought the same when I showed them the pictures! We're known as the Building that had the scary spiders. Also is it wierd that I have very bad arachnaphobia, but this doesn't bother me like it should? Normally even a picture will make me hyperventilate, Haha

Everyone else thought the same when I showed them the pictures! We're known as the Building that had the scary spiders. Also is it wierd that I have very bad arachnaphobia, but this doesn't bother me like it should? Normally even a picture will make me hyperventilate, Haha
Hahah ye that seems a little weird, maybe it's cause you know they aren't real or that they're too big to be realistic?

Back