• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K Members "Back in the day" with BracaBrad

RioDeal

Hello once again T9K members!

And welcome to "back in the day" show!
The show that makes you want to tell wooty to stop breaking things.... and then later your happy because he gave you a lollipop, I'm Rio and i have here with me the man that has the best looking beard of t9k Bracabrad!

Rio: Brad welcome to the show man

Brad: Oi. This is the bearded wonder Bracabrad

Rio: indeed!

Rio: So before we begin, tell us where are you from, how long have been on t9k?

Brad: Born in New York state. Live in South Carolina currently. I think I've been on t9k 2 years+

Rio: GO South Carolina Gamecocks!!!

Rio: Ok so tell us, what is your favorite game or games when you were a kid?

Brad: Super Mario Brothers. the original for NES system. Also loved Hogans ally.

il_fullxfull.391742240_io0u.jpg

250px-Hogan's_Alley_Cover.jpg

Rio: I remember those two, my dad had bought me a nes system and with all three games.
Mario Bros, Duck hunt and track & field. it was SO awesome...

Rio: Tell me about some of the challenges of the games?

Brad: I had a hard time doing the speed levels. Like where you used the in game easter eggs to by pass everything and beat the game in record time. I remember level like 1-3 your suppose to fly jump to this on block then look left and duck for a few seconds but there is this one red shell bastard that can pop up and fuck the whole deal.

Mario1_006.gif

Rio: yea, it sucks when stuff like that happens. I was like the kid that get pissed, threw the cotroller and had a box of apple juice to clam down

Brad: I didn't toss a remote cause my dad told me the first time i do he would take the game system away. Many a Vanilla wafer was destroyed in anger with a glass of hole milk in game rage.

Rio: well back then, a little snack would help us in are days. wonder how kids rage now 'n days....
nerd-rage-slap.gif

Rio: what would your greatest achievement on mario bros?

Brad: Holding a higher score than my brothers for like 2 years.

Rio:

Rio: And do you still own it or is it long gone? your nes and games?

Brad: i think i have an nes with the games kicking around somewhere. i would have to go excavating around the house.

Rio: Man, I sent it to my cousins when i was older and had the snes. they lived in New Jersey they broke it with in a week... I should never have sent that to them.

Well that's it for today, I hope you guys enjoyed and if you like this blog. Click like....do it now! And please leave a nice comment to our hansom bearded friend Bracabrad! Also keep your eyes on the blogs because we are giving away free gift card! that's right, GIFT CARD!!! your choice of this weekend? iTunes or Xbox points. and are winner for the blog question of the week is "bbshotgun". BB thank you for commenting and keep it up because you've been added to are random.org winner this weekend! good luck!

And now are Blog question of the week: What is your favorite character of all Mario trilogy?

Wait... So I won a gift card, or was I entered for the possibility to win one? Either way, hooray! Just PM me the details if needed.

As far as the question goes, I'll have to agree with Mighty. I garnered much love for Yoshi back in Yoshi Island for the GBA.

I'd have to say my favorite Mario character from the first three Super Mario Bros. would have to be Luigi in Super Mario Bros. 2 (The North American release). He had the same speed as Mario, but he hung in the air just a little bit longer, and I needed that extra air time.

Back