• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K Members "Back in the day" with csimiami14

RioDeal

Hello once again T9k!!!

And welcome to "back in the day" show!

The show that makes men grow hair on there chest and women grow double there bra size , I'm Rio and i have here with me the man with the best shade in the business on T9K csimiami14!!!

RIO: csi welcome to the show

CSI: It looks like csimiami14...... •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) Is happy to be here for the interview.....
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RIO: where you from and how long have you been with us on T9K?

CSI:I am from New Brunswick, New Jersey and i have been with team9000 for about a year and a half.

RIO: sounds good just don't touch me alright?

CSI: Not a problem *has a glove and grabs Rio's glass of water and takes the prints* The only thing that matters is the evidence.

RIO: ⊙.☉ alright.... moving on, What is your favorite game when you were a kid?

CSI:My favorite game when i was younger was age of empires 2 *the age of kings* and it's expansion *the conquerors*. I remember being 5 and playing hours and hours of it.

It would take my mom to pry me off the computer to stop playing it. I still play to this day every now and then.

Even if age of empires 3 has cannons and rifles and stuff... There is just something about age of empires 2 that is more fun..... I can't really explain it.

As i got older i started to find more games i liked and i started to not play age of empires 2 as much anymore.

But even if i don't play it as much anymore it is still my favorite game of my childhood and one of my favorite games of all time.

Age_of_Empires_II_-_The_Age_of_Kings_Coverart.png

RIO: That game was released in 1999 for Mac and PC and then later expansion, The Conquerors came out in 2000 then Playstation 2 got it in 2001 but people like me got pissed because later that year Sage canceled it for the Dreamcast. But can get the game on Nintendo DS now which is nice.

RIO: Tell me about some of the challenges of the game?

CSI:The challenge of the game is to build up a colony and to be able to defend yourself from other players that are enemy's attacking you.

There are different buildings that each serve a purpose. Building houses allow you to have a higher population in your colony. There are war buildings that can train and upgrade military units. There are farms for food. You can build a dock to make fishing ships and naval units. There are town centers. Castles. And many more.

The hardest of all the challenges is just to be able to stay alive. You need to make sure that you gather plenty of resources or you will not be able to train units or make buildings. And again you have the constant threat of enemy's attacking you so you need to have an army ready at all times.

You can win the game by the following..

Killing all enemy's.

Building a wonder (an expensive building that takes a long time to build. It must stand about 10 minutes for you to win)

Collecting all relics on the map (relics are randomly placed little white things that only priests can collect, find and hold all of them in a church and you will win)

RIO: Wow, I remember playing it but its hard to stay alive. how many times have you beat the game?

CSI: Probably beating the games campaign like 5 times
achievement.gif

RIO:do you still have the game? or is it long gone?

CSI:Nope i still have it ^̮^

RIO: great! its always nice to have your childhood games as a collection. By the way, what are you going to do with my glass of water?

CSI: Bag it, tag it and let's see what else is there! *gives rio a letter*

RIO: oh come on! Jay walking!

CSI: Justice is not yours to dispense, and now you're going to pay for it. take him away...

*Rio is taken by police custody*

CSI: You know what they say ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) "You lie down with the Devil, you wake up in Hell".

CSI: Well that's it for today, if you like this blog please leave a nice comment or hit the "like" below for me and Rio.
Thanks for having me over and behave of Rio, tune in next time for a another episode of "Back in the day".

And are winner for the blog question of the week is "Lukeperson6"! Congrats!

now are Blog question of the week: what kind of medieval times games you think its worth playing?

Excellent job Rio! Your writing style is improving, even if your spelling and grammar are still lacking :p And since SOMEONE hasn't been keeping up with the gtkag episodes....I need my fill of prying into people's lives. Keep it up man!

@ Vorsprung, if your so angry why do you even comment on here? why waste your time? so do me a favor vorsprung, make like diarrhea and run. because comments like that are stupid and telling to speak English as if I speak another language sounds racist.

@TheGurw Thanks XD I posted late night so i wasn't double checking. But i just fix it and should look better, half the time I spell check and read it once, twice or do the text to speech to hear how i did. did a double shift and forgot its thursday lol

@Melexiious I would be more than happy to do that, should Rio want me to. It might be a nice way to get back into writing myself.
Unless of course you were volunteering yourself - I'm not trying to steal your thunder here. :D

Back