• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K reunion server

Hmm, I may take a look at this tonight! I started playing MC again about 3 weeks ago. And now I'm addicted all over again.

Actually...Csi and i kept the server up constantly and made a convo and a thread for it; the reason it got shut down is because you people saisd you'd come on, but either never did, or came on so infrequently we were basically running a dead server.

But it technically is His fault for not promoting it better :p

Actually...Csi and i kept the server up constantly and made a convo and a thread for it; the reason it got shut down is because you people saisd you'd come on, but either never did, or came on so infrequently we were basically running a dead server.

I guess that's why the T9K server got shut down too, my fault for not spending enough time on there :) Damn you sick people in my family!

Sure wish I'd had the chance to get back to my LTS projects on this server!

I guess that's why the T9K server got shut down too, my fault for not spending enough time on there :) Damn you sick people in my family!

Sure wish I'd had the chance to get back to my LTS projects on this server!
You can DL the world from...somewhere around here...someone has the link, and you can pick up right where you left off in the world. You'd just be by yourself, is all.

The problem with minecraft is that it got boring fast. Most people moved onto other games and didn't want to come back to it. And with team9000 being what it is now, we don't only have one game that unites us all, we have variety. No matter how much stuff they added to minecraft, it became boring again. To those who still play it: I admire your ability to stick with it for this long. But I'm one of those people who moved on a long time ago.

The problem with minecraft is that it got boring fast. Most people moved onto other games and didn't want to come back to it. And with team9000 being what it is now, we don't only have one game that unites us all, we have variety. No matter how much stuff they added to minecraft, it became boring again. To those who still play it: I admire your ability to stick with it for this long. But I'm one of those people who moved on a long time ago.
Minecraft was a chatroom and a place to build penises for ranks.

Nothing more.

The problem with minecraft (IMO) is that it needs community. I hated Minecraft when it was empty, but it was awesome when there was like 40+ players online.

Classic was awesome because there was 125 people online.

I miss those days. You had people to engage with and build with. Building a city with 2 people isn't as fun as with 21 people.

So yea, maybe like Kris said, a chatroom where you could build things (NOT PENIS).

The problem with minecraft (IMO) is that it needs community. I hated Minecraft when it was empty, but it was awesome when there was like 40+ players online.

Classic was awesome because there was 125 people online.

I miss those days. You had people to engage with and build with. Building a city with 2 people isn't as fun as with 21 people.

So yea, maybe like Kris said, a chatroom where you could build things (NOT PENIS).

I second this, minus the not penis part.

If anyone tried this again I'd defintely swing by.

Back