• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Taco Plays: Starbound

that_taco_guy

So, last year, I thought I should play Starbound and record myself. It turned out pretty shit unsatisfactory, and I lost interest while editing it. While cleaning out my hard drive this year, I found out the freaking files for the thing were like 60 gorram gigabytes. Damn you, Fraps...

Either way, I decided to edit the thing for old times sake, try and see if you guys like this kinda stuff so I can prepare better versions of it in the future. Consider it a Christmas present or something, I dunno.

Please keep in mind, this video's a year old and it's-... ehhh...

Let me know what you think!

Hope you guys had a great Holiday season!

Love,
Taco <3

I've always wanted to get into making Let's Plays like this, but I keep getting nervous and overwhelmed. I fear I will be just another wannabe youtuber who copies everyone else since I don't get the latest games right when they come out and, sadly, I don't have the software or hardware for a good youtuber.

Honestly, I really don't care if I get big or not, but I have a fear of getting only negative reviews.

I wish starbound had more depth and things to do in it. This game has so much potential that it hasn't fully realized.

@MagicForDummies: Have you actually played it since like, a week ago? It just got a huge update.

Back