Teacher verbally abuses special needs student

Cathykiddo

A teacher in New Jersey has been accused of bullying a student with ADHD and emotional issues by mocking him and calling him names. The 15-year-old was able to record the abuse on his iPhone.

Jesus Christ. I had to go through this shit with kids in middle school and I had to resort to the teachers to deal with this shit and now the teachers are the ones doing this shit?

Fucking pathetic that people like that are teaching our kids much less breathing my air.

This is extremely unacceptable and sad to know that even teachers can't be trusted sometimes. As a huge part of the learning community, we all look up to them to educate us. But what if they can't be relied upon to carry that out?

Throughout the video, you can hear the boy repeating over and over again, "don't call me special", yet the teacher still continues the abuse. Not only is the teacher betraying the whole school and staff with his discouraging insults, but his terrible method of teaching is telling these students that they will never reach success no matter how hard they try because that's "reality".

Not surprisingly, this sort of thing has been happening everywhere. In Ohio, a teacher's aide was recently forced to resign after bullying another special needs student, telling her that she's fat, lazy, and unloved. And in Georgia, an elementary school teacher's aide also left after taping a girl's mouth shut to stop her from talking.

This is extremely unacceptable and sad to know that even teachers can't be trusted sometimes. As a huge part of the learning community, we all look up to them to educate us. But what if they can't be relied upon to carry that out?

Throughout the video, you can hear the boy repeating over and over again, "don't call me special", yet the teacher still continues the abuse. Not only is the teacher betraying the whole school and staff with his discouraging insults, but his terrible method of teaching is telling these students that they will never reach success no matter how hard they try because that's "reality".

Not surprisingly, this sort of thing has been happening everywhere. In Ohio, a teacher's aide was recently forced to resign after bullying another special needs student, telling her that she's fat, lazy, and unloved. And in Georgia, an elementary school teacher's aide also left after taping a girl's mouth shut to stop her from talking.
Wow, that really is unfortunate that some teachers act WORSE than special needs kids.

Shit Happens, teacher probably lost his job and a huge amount of people found this hilarious. /thread.

I saw this video a couple of months ago. It's been floating around. He got fired, kid is happy now, etc etc. The teacher is probably not going to get a job anytime soon.

Although, I don't really like when people post video/pictures of any type of abuse or violence on this website, whether is be a dog with it's nose cut off (which we had a thread of) or whatever it may be. Especially when its an old video and not an ongoing issue.

I go on this website to relax and not think of things too hard. It dosen't help when people post more serious topics which evoke negative emotions.

Nothing personal, Cathykins.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr.Mikey Does-it-look-like-I-give-a-fuck Magic.
Although Mikey can have a pessimistic attitude about some things, all in good intention however, he really is stating all there is to it. These things do happen somewhere and somehow is many places. It's not good to dwell about the reality of things, considering they are generally quite dull and contempt in comparison with the act of not looking upon all possibilities of worldly events.

I saw this video a couple of months ago. It's been floating around. He got fired, kid is happy now, etc etc. The teacher is probably not going to get a job anytime soon.

Although, I don't really like when people post video/pictures of any type of abuse or violence on this website, whether is be a dog with it's nose cut off (which we had a thread of) or whatever it may be. Especially when its an old video and not an ongoing issue.

I go on this website to relax and not think of things too hard. It dosen't help when people post more serious topics which evoke negative emotions.

Nothing personal, Cathykins.
Listen, hipster. I didn't post the video to "evoke negative emotions". I just came across it on a news site and wanted to share it here. People have the right to know about any sort of issue, ongoing or old. It's their own choice to click on a thread, annndd judging by the way you just entered in here, you knew what was coming, sunshine.
I'm sorry you're upset.

Listen, hipster. I didn't post the video to "evoke negative emotions". I just came across it on a news site and wanted to share it here. People have the right to know about any sort of issue, ongoing or old. It's their own choice to click on a thread, annndd judging by the way you just entered in here, you knew what was coming, sunshine.
I'm sorry you're upset.
I'm not upset. I never thought you'd post this just to invoke negative emotion. I know you aren't like that.

I understand that you want to motivate people to be against abuse like shown in the video. That's fine. It's not like I support abuse or something. Yes, it is my choice to click on a thread. I could have just ignored it altogether, true. I'm not questioning your right to create content on this website. Everyone has that right. Like I said, it's nothing personal.

It's just the fact that I know this stuff happens, and I'm not in a hurry to be exposed to it. That's all.

And don't call me hipster, hipster! :p

I'm not upset. I never thought you'd post this just to invoke negative emotion. I know you aren't like that.

I understand that you want to motivate people to be against abuse like shown in the video. That's fine. It's not like I support abuse or something. Yes, it is my choice to click on a thread. I could have just ignored it altogether, true. I'm not questioning your right to create content on this website. Everyone has that right. Like I said, it's nothing personal.

It's just the fact that I know this stuff happens, and I'm not in a hurry to be exposed to it. That's all.

And don't call me hipster, hipster! :p
Alright. I'm sorry if I seem moody, I'm so fucking tired ._.

i hate people like that guy. he keeps talking about the real world but he lives in a world were he is given a power over humans just like him... he has no power he has no view of real because in a real world nobody has power over anybody and until he lives in that world he is just some dipshit in his own fantasy. and before someone says "the *insert leader here* has power over me well listen here can i walk up to you on the street and say "go make me a samich"... no i cant...

Back